Nick's beautiful chainsaw developed a fault a few weeks ago. Luckily we were not out of pocket for the repair, as it was fixed under warranty. There were difficulties getting the part though and our wood stockpile was virtually non-existent by the time we collected the repaired saw.
Nick spent a couple of hours cutting wood yesterday (in the freezing cold) and another hour or so this morning, before calling for assistants to load his good work into Elmer.
We made three trips across the paddocks - stacking as much wood as we could in the small sheltered area near the house. (The bottom pic shows the volume of wood after the first load was unpacked).
What we couldn't fit under the table was stacked further up the back yard.