Friday 15 August 2014

Broadening beans and rapid radishes!

It's a beautiful sunny day, though there was frost overnight - and I've been going outside every so often to soak up some sunshine!

I also checked on my garden a little while ago.

Surprisingly, my snap frozen vegies are doing well! At this stage, there is still no action from some seeds that were planted back in June but I discovered something very funny.  You see, not only do radishes have an easy (to grow!) reputation - they are also said to produce very quickly. I've kept a watchful eye on my patch of "radishes", thinking they haven't done much and muttering about their ill-deserved fame as fast growers.  Hah!  It seems what I assumed were "radishes" are not - cos it's the plants next-door that have sprouted red globes!

No comments:

Post a Comment